Whats the funniest

Home Community People & Their Pets Whats the funniest

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Danny 17 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Danny
    Participant

What is the funniest thing your dog has done that you can remember.
    My female rottie was about 15 months old and I was at the drive-thru. I looked in my side mirror and to the back of my truck and she was on her hind legs sticking out the window (of shell) and had her front paws on the window-seal watching the people inside work. After I got my food I nudged the truck forward and she hopped back in the truck.
    Well then two weeks later I was at a red light, the lane next to me the guy pulled up closer then normal apparently to get a closeer view of my dogs. Brandy returned the favor and like at the drive-thru hoped out with her front paws and stood with her front feet on this guys door (his window rolled down) to say high. I looked in my right side mirror to see the guys face and he was laughing away. Nuged the truck again and she hopped back in. LOL
    Shes very socialable, almost to socialable.

Lucy

When the UPS guy shows up, my Golden Retriever, Teddy, rushes inside to get his dish. He takes it to the truck, puts his feet on the step and places the dish on the floor near the driver, who puts a dog cookie in it. Teddy picks up the dish, puts it on the ground, then eats the cookie. My late Lab, Bonnie, was an escape artist. One day she tore open the screen on my truck cap, wiggled her way out and walked into Home Depot looking for me. The next day I had a guy put aluminum support bars where the screens had been and weld hardware wire to them. She never got out again, but my truck looked like I was transporting lions rather than a Lab and a Golden Retriever. :o)

Danny
    Participant

woofnmew Teddy a classic. I to lost my screens on my truck cap long ago just to them poking there heads out. I didnt go the route like you did but thought about it. Now they just hang out the window. I have been pulled over on three occasions but no tickets, lol.

Click on any picture to see full size:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.