Can I see a picture?

Home Community People & Their Pets Can I see a picture?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Danny 16 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Danny
    Participant

Can you post a picture of your pet(s) so we can see who we are talking about… thanks

Click on any picture to see full size:

Danny
    Participant

Come on somebodys got to have a camara besides me?

linsay

my cat louie 10 years old male

linsay

i found one of my doggie when he was little he cross breed mum german shep and dad golden ret. he is massive now

Lucy

ROTTI – you’ve got the magic touch uploading your pictures. Looks as though most of us get nothing but that broken icon. What photo program are you using, and how are you getting your pictures up here? My avatar shows Teddy, my golden retriever, and Puff, my long hair siamese. I had to send my picture to the webmaster at petpeoplesplace in order for it to show up.

Danny
    Participant

We’ll will be unavailable for long periods of time on Friday March 23rd and Saturday March 24th. We’ll be back shortly – with a new improved website!

woofnmew – the above message makes me think they no longer let us upload? There use to be three download props below this message area, I know longer see it? Dont know what happened?
    Rattie – nice cat and dog. I can tell your pup is a big dog. Very beautiful pets…

Danny
    Participant

woofnmew, I forgot to tell you. I use "microsoft office picture manager"… But again it appears they arnt letting us do it anymore, dont know?

Danny
    Participant

New member of the family. Mickey is a blue white and tan Rat Terrier. Is nine weeks old and weighs 4.4 pounds as of yesterday 3-28. My other dogs just love him.

Bobbi Jo

Here’s a picture of my boxer Lexie, she’s 5 years old, my pit bull/german shepard mix Rocky, he’s 1 1/2 years old.
    The last picture is of Rocky and my mom’s 5 month old, Ginger. I take a lot of pic’s of these guys because they are so cute and silly.

Bobbi Jo

Here’s our horses. My 13 year old thoroughbred, Rob Roy who i rescued from the track. Our American Cream Draft, Zeus. And our 1 year old Quarter horse, Random. The last pic is of our horses before our baby and the pretty dog on the right is Trouble, she’s the one we lost ='[

Bobbi Jo

And finally the kitties. I think i’ll leave out the birds and fish for now! lol. Top is Piper, middle is Annabelle, and bottom is Whiskers. Then is my Sassy cat. Piper stalking out the other cats. They were all wild cats.

julia

no pics sorry

Danny
    Participant

I had forgotten that I started this post, lots of animals there Sassy284
    appears you have a zoo, lol. I wish I could afford so many myself, you must be busy? thanks for the pictures.
    Rottie

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.