i gave away my hamster and im so sad

Home Community Small Pets i gave away my hamster and im so sad

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Lucy 17 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lori

i miss him so much! his name was buddy but i think i did the right thing though. i hope i did. i gave him to a good home so he should be alright but i cant help but to think that i did something wrong . ive cried all my tears out so theres nothing i can do except to talk about it

Click on any picture to see full size:

Lucy

Giving away a pet is always hard, and you’re very smart to talk about it, especially since you’re not sure you made the right choice. You didn’t say why you gave away Buddy, but if you couldn’t give him all the time or attention he needed, you did the right thing. The fact that you were able to find a good home for him should put a smile on your face, despite the tears in your eyes. Some day there will be another Buddy in your life, whether it’s a dog, cat, horse, hamster or whatever, and that time it will be "forever" friend. Just remember, you made the right choice for Buddy and for yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back for making a hard decision and sticking to it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.