Pregnant Budgie going insane

Home Community Birds Pregnant Budgie going insane

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Tabitha 17 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

phillip

yes that may be the case.

garima

Uh oh..
    Is it possible she will not lay another egg? Because I saw the other couple today and they were about to mate after seeing the presence of the nest box for a few weeks and i went noooo and then they didn’t.

I don’t want the othere female to be pregnant though I can tell she will be a good mom. She is 3 years old.

phillip

no she might not lay another egg she might just get in her mind NO im not laying. i think if she wanted to lay then she would have by now. i tihnk maybe let your other pair who were trying to mate do thier thing and see how it goes.

garima

ok
    i’ll see how that goes

garima

Well after two months my mom told me to take the box out. Was this a good idea? I didn’t want to breed them considering all the health risks. Even though it would be cute to see little baby budgies.

phillip

well yer 2months is a long time just take it out and if you do want them to breed put it back in when they are in breeding condition.

garima

Ok that’s good. I think it’s better for me and them to be without babies. Thanks for all the help.

P.s. are money plant poisonous to budgies? I read on a site that they are not to parrots but it didn’t speicify budgies although budgies are smaller parrots. Much smaller actually.

Tabitha

SORRY CUTE_BIRDS BUT AHHH I DON"T REALLY LIKE THE THINGS THAT YOU REPLEY TO ME!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.