Need to find a good boarding kennel in Bay Area

Home Community Dogs Need to find a good boarding kennel in Bay Area

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Karen 20 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cosmo254

Hi, I’m new to your forum but very happy to have found you. My problem is that I had a really great boarding kennel for my dog but a Freeway moved in and forced them to leave. I’ve been boarding my dog at our Vets. but next year we are going to Europe for 11 days and I don’t want her kept in a large indoor cage while we are gone. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area between Oakland and Vallejo and would really appreciate anyone who could suggest another great kennel for my dog. Thanks

Karen

Start by contacting the American Boarding Kennel Assoc: http://www.abka.com/and look for a member in your area. Second, call local dog trainers, dog day cares, etc and ask whom they recommend. I personally leave my dogs with the vet regardless of the length if I have to board. I like knowing that if there is a medical problem, it will be cared for by trained medical staff. May not be the Ritz but I feel I have more peace of mind plus the staff knows my dogs and their quirks. Just my preference.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.