Just Saying Hello to Everyone

Home Community People & Their Pets Just Saying Hello to Everyone

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Janet 17 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Brenda

Hello Pet Lovers, I am new to the site and I just wanted to say how glad I am to be a part of a site that all animal lovers enjoy. I am Looking forward to discussions and talks about our furry four legged friends. Brenda

Janet

HI Brenda !!!

i am new to this site too. i am not here too much
    but once in awhile.

i live in new york too !!! on long island. where abouts
    do you live ?

Brenda

I live in Rochester, NY. Great town. We have a park here where we can take our dogs (off leash) and let them run, run & run some more if they want to. There is a creek that runs through the park and my shepherd goes swimming there all the time. I also have a Rotty mix and a Paint gelding. I adopted both dogs and bought my horse. It’s great. Thanks for writing. What animals do you have?

Janet

you are quite a ways from me. sounds great where you are !! isn’t it too cold for them to go swimming ? burrrr !! LOL !!
    i have 3 indoor only cats that i rescued from outside.
    i have had a number of others from outside fixed
    and then after socializing adopted them out to great
    families.

Brenda

Well we’ve had a pretty nice fall and a slow start with weather being nice for our winter so far. She goes in the creek only chasing a stick or a ball. She sometimes has to swim to get the ball or stick. She seems to love it. But when it gets really cold, she won’t be going in. You are a great animal lover, fostering cats and then finding them good homes. I have a friend who loves cats and has 9 of them. She rescued most of them. Hooray to you both!!!!
    Brenda

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.