my mice are going CRAZY!!

Home Community Small Pets my mice are going CRAZY!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  teresa 17 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Alicia

I have two female fancy mice, same age from the same litter

one (osama) sleeps all the time, I never see her up and about besides when I clean out the cage and TAKE her out of the bed

and the other (george dubbya) flies around the cage so fast you can barely see her squeaking as loud as possible. She will even step all over and bounce off of Osama

IS THIS HEALTHY?! I heard they only squeak when in pain but George is just running over around and under everything in the cage…

Brianne

its normal.. i have 2 rats like that. they are sisters and one is right laid back and the other jumps on her and everything.

Taylor

i ahve rats like that its realy healthy its just how they played when tthey were with their mothers

Alicia

they both died yesterday.. at the same time… it’s the wierdest thing ever. I think they got a disease or something because there was little bugs on them within an hour. I don’t know how since I fed them the same as the petstore plus fresh food and they had a VERY clean cage that they didn’t leave. They were feeder mice though so I suppose they weren’t meant to last very long.

carol

hi.
    sorry about your pets. it looks like the sawdust must have had mites in it. you should have got treated sawdust. its like a cat getting flees they must have been getting bit that’s why she was going ape

Hollly

Feeder mice are generally inbred and very sick to begin with… Not a good idea for a pet.

Alicia

I bought the shavings from the petstore, so I don’t think they had fleas, but the inbred thing was probably a good idea haha. I just saw them at the pet store and didn’t want them to get eaten so I brought them home.

teresa

my mouse is like attacking its self and it bit itself and i am worried for her what should i do

Click on any picture to see full size:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.