wierd water bottle

Home Community Small Pets wierd water bottle

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lauren 17 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jon

I bought a hamster home and it came with a water bottle. but the bottle is odd the end just goes straight down and not at an angle like the bottles i have seen before. im not sure if my hamster knows how to drink from itand im a little worried he could get dehydrated or something bcause of it. is it a normal bottle and is there ways of teaching a hamster to drink from it?

Sasha

That’s a normal bottle. if he doesnt drink from it then give him water from a water dropper or buy him a new bottle.

lauren

I had the same problem. I was afraid my Honey Boo didn’t understand, but while I never witnessed her drinking from it, she never got dehydrated, etc. She drank out of it during the night when I was sleeping, and she was playing, and rustling around. Give it a few days, and if she doesn’t figure it out, buy a new one. Oh, here’s a question. Is the cage the kind where you have to put the bottle through the top? If so, that’ll be hard to find an angled bottle to fit it….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.