i need somebosy 2 talk 2

Home Community Horses & Riding i need somebosy 2 talk 2

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  sarahi 17 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

sarahi

hi ive sent messeges but nobody ever replys.will somebody please talk 2 me.well n e ways ii love horses .i berely got my first horse 1 month a go.shes an 11 year old paint mare.she does trail riding but ive never been trail riding….wats it like?she was also recently started in dressage so I need 2 learn a little dressage.I want 2 teach her 2 jumo since shes really athletic.Oh by the way what r the horse sims farms like?is it like a real game and u ride ur horse and stuff.if u want 2 talk anout NETHING!please reply.is it hard teaching a horse 2 jump?

heres a pic of my horse

Click on any picture to see full size:

Daniellle

ive never owned horses but i do helpout at the local farm which has two and we often get them two jump over things with no-one riding them mayb u cood try tht first without any1 on her and then see if she does the same thing with a rider hope it helps

sarahi

thats a great idea thanx.

Sue

How did you come to get this horse?

sarahi

well i always kept on begging my parents 4 a horse until finally they said yes.so i started looking in a magazine called horsetrader in california.and my dad saw one that he liked so we called and we wnet 2 see her and i rode her.she was so0o0o smooth.so my dad agreed 2 buy her .and just berely today we moved her 2 a stable.we still have 2 get used 2 each other.

PS:heres some new pictures of her

sarahi

sorry the picture didnt come out here it is.

Click on any picture to see full size:

Sue

It seems to me that your parents made a terrible mistake in getting this horse. You say you’ve never trailed before. You need to learn a LITTLE dressage. You want to teach her to jump! I’m afraid that this horse is so far beyond your abilities that you will become discouraged. Not trying to offend you, I just think you would be more comfortable with a beginners horse, which this one clearly is not. Since you won’t be able to school her & continue her education she will become lax & ruined. She is gorgeous. You don’t say anything about taking lessons or working with a trainer so I can only hope you find one & can work with them on a daily basis. good luck

sarahi

well actually i do have a trainer.shes a dressage instructor.and i have 3 years riding experince.and my horse is really calm and a quick learner.But ive never actually trained a horse.i kinda agree with you but still shes just a great horse and ive done a lot of flatwork so i think ill learn dressage pretty quick.Thank you

sarahi

well actually i do have a trainer.shes a dressage instructor.and i have 3 years riding experince.and my horse is really calm and a quick learner.But ive never actually trained a horse.i kinda agree with you but still shes just a great horse and ive done a lot of flatwork so i think ill learn dressage pretty quick.Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.