I’m new here!

Home Community People & Their Pets I’m new here!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Karen 19 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MaxyMan

Hey there! My pet and I reside in California. I have a toy poodle named Max who is a big part of my life. Even though he’s only 4 pounds, he runs the show.

Karen

Welcome! I’m the board moderator and also a long-time dog person (I also contribute to the site and have to go back and update some of my older stuff though). Lots of stuff goes on here – hope to see you around!

MaxyMan

Hello everyone! I’m new here and wanted to introduce myself. Looks like there are a wide range of discussions going on. I look forward to chatting with all of you. ;D

goldy

Hello pet lovers .I’m new too and I have a shinzu.{Ican never spell it right"}He is the light of my life and a good little fellow.I live in a apartment and after I house broke him I only have to take him out twice a day.It only took four months to train him .Such a smart dog.He has one bad habit He follows me where ever I go.If you would like to know more about this type of dog just ask me and I will be glad to answer your questions 🙂 😉

shakalai

Hi, I am new here and I am getting a shitzu as soon as my sister mates her boy, Norman a gorgeous and very smart boy who follows her all around their house. I am anxiously awaiting my new baby she is giving me when she gets her litter pick after Norman mates :-*

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.