My Cat nearly 20 years old…

Home Community Older Cats My Cat nearly 20 years old…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Faye 17 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Samson

Bob accompany our family for nearly 20 years. I was deeply influence by Bob for the impression of cats. I love cats very much. They are not obedient like dogs. They are independent and can sense our every mood instinctively. He is nearly 20 years old now, in turn its over 100 years old in human. Bob is an?old man?but there is not such service for him or other old cats. Like human, the aging problems happen on cats. They will get Diabetes, Arthritis and Renal Failure when they get old. Bob suffer from Chronic Renal Failure, he has to follow up in the vet every 2 weeks with blood test. He also has to take drug everyday and change to a special formulates diet. There are no more snacks! My mum want euthanasia to Bob, but all of us rejected, even Bob himself. He shows great brave and courage than human. He never cries or behaves restless when attending the vet. No single yell while taking blood sample. He survives every day and enjoys every moment with us.

Helen

Links to donate direct to vet may prove more successful than visa/mastercard via paypal. 🙂
    Hope Bob’s doing ok.

Vanessa

Bob sounds like a real trooper!! I have a 15 year old who is starting to have a few health problems. Can’t hold her urine mainly. Some have suggested euthenasia, but no way!!! She still acts like a kitten so I know she’s not giving up and neither am I. Many more happy years to you and Bob and by the way he’s very pretty.

Faye

I cannot believe you are on this website asking for donations because you have an older cat. If that were the case I’d be rich. I have three elderly cats! I don’t know where you are from, but we do have geriatric care for elderly adults in our country. It’s called Social Security (Old Age Pension). But you must be a human, not a cat. You speak of his/Bob’s brother rescuing him from a sewer, do you mean his cat brother or are you referring to a human? Just asking, cause can’t see how it could be his brother. Enlighten me please, I’m totally confused.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.