HAIRBALLS ?~~~ the dreaded "presents" ~~~

Home Community Cats HAIRBALLS ?~~~ the dreaded "presents" ~~~

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Fluffmeister 20 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Kichwa
    Participant

EWWWWWWWW, the dreaded "presents" our cats leave for us!!!! LOL Do you think Persians are more susceptible to hairballs than other breeds? Does your Persian ever throw up hairballs or not at all? :-/ ::) ;D [move]I LOVE MY PERSIAN CHYNA BLU![/move]

Fluffmeister

Both Raoul my bluepoint Himalayan and Sasha my Maine Coon ?leave those "presents " for me , though not too often thankfully . It sure is hard to beat that squishy feeling when stepping in one with bare feet ! ?Because Anastasia Sophia lives next door and only appears at meal times I don’t really know if she leaves those anywhere ( she’s an eat and run merchant ) ? ? ? ? Raoul , Sasha , Anastasia Sophia & their servant . ? ? ? ?8) ? ? ? ??8) ? ? ? ? ??8) ? ? ? ? ??8) ? ? ? ? ? ?8) ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Fluffmeister

Both Raoul and Sasha like to munch on grass when they are outside for their walks on harness and leash , guess that helps to cut down on the dreaded " presents ". The Russian Princess Anastasia Sophia is definately not " Top of the Pops " as far as Raoul and Sasha are concerned , and I am always careful to keep them apart anytime the Princess comes inside . Sasha has a habit of hurling herself at the glass door at full speed when she sees that furry blue shape on the other side . So you know all about eat and run characters , bet none of yours got topside steak every day ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kichwa
    Participant

Ha Fluffmeister ~~ eat and run merchant ~~ yep had a few of those at my house too in times past. LOL I have never asked you ~~ do Raoul and Sasha get along well with Anastasia Sophia? Do you notice Raoul and Sasha eating any grass when you take them for walks? Chyna Blu and Blossom Britches both pick at grass and weeds on our walks. Molly Mouse (will not go outside) never gets any grass unless it is the store bought kind that you grow in little tubs. She likes that. So, Molly is the only one who leaves hairball presents for mom, and I am very happy to only have found a few. hee hee Take care,

Kichwa
    Participant

My eat and run" varmits not get "topside". oh yeah, right, Fluffmeister…this is Kichwa you are talking to here. hee hee ::) My hubby says he hopes when he dies, he can come back as one of my pets. Does that tell you anything??? ;D One thing I have noticed, honestly, about Molly Mouse leaving me some "presents’…..she is always very careful to leave several in a row….you know….so mom can have the honor of cleaning up a lot of pressies. heh heh Take care. 😀

tishtash

my moggie cat gets hair balls, and a good thing that keeps it down is the obvious PLENTY OF WATER but also there is a food from (‘Hills’science plan’) you can get either from the vet or large pet food stores varieties range from……… hairballs…. sensitive skin.. sensitive stomach………. oral…….. etc…… i have found it all really good…..

tishtash

this is the hills web site and has listed the food products and its details……. if you want to check it out http://www.hills.co.uk/products/product_selector.jsp [img]http://www.hills.co.uk/media/images/Products/feline/sd/small/en_GB/Fel_D_Hairball_adult_150_en_GB.gif[/img] Feline Hairball Control Formula Adult* Hairballs happen. But now there’s an answer to help relieve your cat from the stress of hacking up hairballs. New Science Plan* Hairball Control Formula Feline Adult is specially formulated as a complete and balanced food for adult cats with special, all-natural vegetable fibres that aid in bringing hairball problems under control. Key Benefits Science Plan* Hairball Control Formula Adult has been developed to meet the nutitient and energy needs of moderately active cats one to six years of age suffering from hairballs. Delicious, unique-shaped kibble with special natural vegetable fibres that work with a cat’s digestive system to help manage hairballs when fed on a daily basis. Balanced nutrition and great taste for adult cats suffering from hairballs. Promotes healthy skin and shiny coat. Controlled Phosphorus formula to promote healthy kidneys. With added Taurine to help maintain normal heart function and retinal structure. Product Characteristics (Compared to Science Plan Feline Adult) Fibre- high Fat- reduced Phosphorus, Magnesium- controlleed to avoid excess Produces acidic urine Metabolisable Energy (Caloric Content) Dry 3502 kcal/kg (14652 kJoule/per kg )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.