giving birth

Home Community Dog Breeding & Breeds giving birth

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lucyandme 19 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

my friend and i has recently saw a dog give birth…and my friend and i and our family cannot agree where the puppy came out of. did it come out of the bum because some think it did or did it come out of the vagina??? i know this is a stupid question but no one can agree on something thank you so much for replying back,

lucyandme

I was raised on a working farm, and since my marriage am a working farm gal, and let me tell you, no matter what the animal is, if it’s gonna give birth, it has a vagina.

no i know it has a girl thing but sometimes when you look at an animal giving birth it looks like it comes out of the bum. so ya we were just curious. thanks for replying

Karen

OK, a female dog’s vulva and rectum are very close – just like in humans. When a female gives birth the birth canal stretches and it can appear as though the pups are coming out from the base of the tail. Puppies pass through the vulva and not the rectum.

thank you so much for replying

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.