what are your pets names, what are your favorite pets names?

Home Community Small Pets what are your pets names, what are your favorite pets names?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Daniellle 17 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Nikita

This could take a while, but you asked for names!!! Dogs: Doberman – Remy Rottweiler X GSD – Opi Rottweiler X doberman – Tia Cats: 18yr old tabby – Smoke 7yr tabby – Whisp 3 yr tabbies – Hetti and Phoebe Rats: (all boys) Monty, Robin, Barry, Morris and Rafael Mice: (girls) Sam, Citrine, Opie, Squish, Abeni, Badger, Beka, Emilia, Erin, Flame, Harmony, Jasmine, Leafy, Rif (hermaphrodite!) Jolinar (boys) Finn, Crimble, Seamus, Albus, Ron, Nick, Salazar, Cowen, Kodi, Piege, Vic, Bramble, Drake, Hathor, Seht, Teal’c, Logan, Remy, Tunane, Zeals, Archer, Bill, Dylan, Flox, Harper, Ifan, Jean-Luc, Lorcan, Rufus, Tucker, Marty, Raoul, Rintou, Scaara, Woodbyn II Fish: Goldfish – Sam, George, Mahl, Big Red, LIl’ Whitey, Burt, Al, Lil’ Jeremy, Blackbeard, Lincoln, Lil’ Tony, some I can’t remember and some without names – I have 44! I used to have quail and finches all with names too, and I have tropical fish – Only 4 of those have names though; Charlie, my big girly pleco, Bernie, my little boy pleco, and Bamf + Nightcrawler, my bumblebee catifsh. Fave names are things like Remy and Erin, I’m gonna have a doberman called Erin someday… also Serendipity is nice! There you go 🙂 Be careful what you ask for, teehee!

Lexy

these are my pets names dog-Angel dwarf hamsters- Daisy and Lilly betta fish-bubbles 9 goldfish and my african dwarf frog dont have names :'( my favorite names are Angel, Daisy and Lilly!

babyhedgie

My pets are as follows: 2 cats, 1 year old Male:Pirate Female:Clairee 1 baby hedgehog, 4 days old, Spinelli (note: I wanted to name her Paprika, but my mom is mean and made me name her Spinelli)

Veronica

Dogs: German shepherds Tess Rev Dax Dwarf hammies: Tico Dewey

freya

my mum n dad have had cats 4 ages! there was… wesh, rubarb, inky, custard, rigsby,sheba – they’re all cats and my gran has had dogs 4 a long time – razzle, Tulli, Trio, Rebble, sheba and we don’t no any more …

loki4566

Cats: Cricket and Karina Gerbils: Kyo(Pregnant) and Toshiya. Kyo is my favourite.

plankbob

;D Biffle – Syrian Hamster Boffle – Male Mini-Lop Bunny Wednesday – Female – Mini-Lop Bunny

monkeychris

i use names like timmy and kenny or call them according to there looks

linny2

We call our new baby Booda,not Buddha,but for the same reason. His big belly. Ihave another older,wiser cat whose name is Johanne[like the composer] One was named Jasper, Homer,Elliot,KeyKey,Lil Bit,Dumplin,Cosmo,and gees I cannot remember the rest. I will. It is interesting what people name their pets. No?

monkeychris

did you decide what to call it

D-do

I only have one pet but that doesnt change the fact he has a name. ok Bunny: Carrot Friends Bunny:Pumpkin Friends guinea pig: Curly/ Smor’e Friends hamesters: Bijou,Puffy, and Cinnamon Friends dog: Ben

Daniellle

i love my two dogs names Penny & Mel but my other animals names are good two and i loved my hamsters name PJ

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.