lost one of my babies

Home Community Pet Loss Support lost one of my babies

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  calavino 19 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

one of my hamsters had died during the night. and i know it may seem silly to some people to greeve(not sure if spelt right) over a hamster but not to me. he was one of my babies. and i haven’t slept all night i’ve been awake crying. i know he’s in a better place but why’d he have to leave me. thanks for reading

calavino

hi,you were there for me when i lost my boy and i just wanted to tell you how sorry i am for your loss now.pain and heartache are not measured by the size of the creature you loved only by the amount of love you had.kyena’s mom

thanks for the reply back

MADMOMMY

just wanted to say sorry for your lose it doesnt matter the size of the pet it is amount of love you had for it and it had for you no matter how big or small because love can come in any size shape or form just like the story of my nine year old daughter she lost a cat of 7 years she loved more than life to help her with the death her grandmother gave her a kitten well we didnt have the kitten a few months and it died also and i felt like there was no hope left to help her in missing her cat but recently we have got yet another kitten whitch is doing wonderful and my daughter loves it. i see how it hurts a child to lose a pet so i know that love can come in any size. hopefully this may help you understand that its not wrong to love a hamster my daughter has a hamster also she loves him and plays with him daily. Good luck to you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.