i long to hold her one more time… there was no reason for her to go.

Home Community Pet Loss Support i long to hold her one more time… there was no reason for her to go.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  calavino 19 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

anna

i’m very sorry to hear about your loss. I too lost my most precious thing, my rabbit Cinamon, along with Nibbles,Jack,Donut, and lisa. They died of myxomatosis. They all died withing 2 months, on after another. i still cry all the time and can’t believe it happened to me. a part of my rabbit poem. THERE IS STILL SOMETHING. I CAN’T PUT MY FINGER ON IT. THE YARD IS MISSING THAT GREAT BUNDLE OF JOY CINAMON, WHO ONCE HOPPED IN IT.

petlover1971

hi,it brought tears to my eyes when i read your story.i know there is nothing anyone can say to make it easier.i lost my dobermann at 5 years old while walking in the park she just dropped dead that was 9 years ago and i still think of her everyday.I cried everyday for about 2 years and slept with her ashes tormenting myself that i didnt see it coming and couldnt help her.It does get easier but takes a long time and you look back with fondness.I kept her collar her ball and lead but it took me a while before i could hold them,i cannot help you but just understand what your going through as sympathy with humans doesnt last long and you know there thinking……it was just a dog! but there more than that dont shut out your grief for anyone and take each day 1 at a time,my thoughts are with you,lorrainexxx

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.