allergies in dogs

Home Community Dogs Health allergies in dogs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Karen 19 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

i just wanted to know about allergies in dogs. i know it effects their skin like it would effect or sinuses. my dog recently got ear drops because the inside of his ears’ were red and the vet things he may have allergies,so she gave us the ear drops to give to him once a day for 10 dayz. then we are to go back to see the vet. now i was just wondering where i go from there. like do the allergies act up all the time or is it just a seasonal thing. like iam going to ask my vet all this but i was just womdering if any of you would know anything or have any personal experience with it. any other info you can give me would be great. thanks for everything and anything you can tell me.

Karen

Allergies in dogs can be seasonal, constant, etc. Allergies can exacerbate ear infections, etc. Where to go from here? Well, try to see if the ears are as a result of allergies or something that can be worsened by an allergic reaction. Common allergens in dogs are dusts, molds, pollens. Food allergies are not as common as people think – dusts. molds, pollens are more common than food. But tracking the allergy is the first step towards learning how to best manage it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.