I am Clown’s slave

Home Community People & Their Pets I am Clown’s slave

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Culi 19 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ardatha

Hi, I’m new here and thought I’d briefly introduce myself and the cat who owns me. About me – 51 yo grandmother, somewhat of an artist, love animals and have had many pets from horses to squirrels and lots in between. About Clown – 6 yo part Maine Coon, neutered male, very stubborn and determined, very large, aristocratic by nature, not the brightest bulb in the factory but very loving, my ambassador of good will. Looking forward to getting to know you all and chatting with you. Ardatha

Culi

Hi There!! 🙂 I am new as well,but welcome to this forums also Have LOADSA fun!! Bianca :-* Culi 8)

calavino

hi,good to meet you i’m kyena’s mom he was a 16yr old border chow mix and my soulmate in a fancy fur coat.now i am hanging out with my friend emilia’s dog samoa(maybe a border husky mix)emilia had a brain anyurizum rupture and she’s in a coma.her baby was in a kennal and i know if it were me i would be suffering more if ky had to be in a kennal and there was no one to love him for me while i was gone.so samoa and i are sharing ky’s house while we wait for him to bring emilia back.welcome your family sounds lovely as do you.kyena’s mom,calavino(rest. owner in atlanta ga.who employs mostly artists)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.