Please HELP me! My cat is sick!

Home Community Cats Health Please HELP me! My cat is sick!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  sharon 20 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sharon

Amanda, You really need to take your cat in to see a Vet,…. NOW! See if the Vet will give you credit, or perhaps you can borrow the money from someone,… Don’t allow you cat to go on suffering,…. You need to find out if this is something serious,…. When you take in a stray, usually they have not been vaccinated and could have feline lukemia, or another illness…. Keep me posted…..Sharon

amandaD_07

Hi every1 I really need your help. My cat has been throwing up for the last 3 weeks and Im really worried. We havent brought her to the vet because we dont have that much money. Shes also been eating litter, I think that she’s using it as a substitute to grass. She’s not playful anymore either and she’s only a little over a year old, she was a 3 month old stray when we got her but I dont think that has anythiong to do with her sickness. Please help me Im really worried about her. Id really appreciate any help you can give me. Please email me at: amandaD_07@hotmail.com Thank u for your time and have a nice day! Amanda

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.