to amandachg

Home Community Small Pets to amandachg

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Nikita 19 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

do not i repeat do not kill them. that is wrong and inhumane. why would you even think of something like that. you should of thought about the number of mice you would get before you bread your mouse. if you don’t want to keep all the mice give them to a pet store. but do not kill them. you can be charged for that.

Nikita

first off amandachg, try *sexing them*. that way, they cannot breed too much – or at all, in fact.n it’s not hard – males have very distinct "extras"! if you do give some to a pet store watch out, make sure they don’t go for snake food but as pets. either way, mice are not that expensive to keep. I’ve been down the breeding route myself, and at one point I had 112 mice – now I have 67 (old age and illness can take their toll, of course), and it costs me around ?10 (about $18) a week to feed – and, I think UK food and other stuff is a little more expensive, from what I’ve seen in online stores and the like. if you really want to save money, use newspapers as litter (you can pinch them after your parents are done reading them) and make your own food – go to rmca.org for recipes, and the forums there are great.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.