pit bulls

Home Community Dogs pit bulls

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  calavino 19 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

i am just starting this thread to see what people have to say about pit bulls. recently in timmins ontario canada 2 attacks had happened where 2 different pit bulls had attacked things. one put bull had attacked another dog and the other pit bull had attacked a kid. now the mother of the kid is trying to banned pit bulls in rural areas. i just wanted to know what people thought if they thought pit bulls are like that by nature or nurtur? i personal belive it is how you raise the dog because technically you can turn any dog like that but because the pit bull is sooo strong that people like to make them mean and stuff. but ya let me know what you think. thanks.

calavino

personally i think with children and animals whatever we are taught and shown in our formative years is what we become.teach a poodle to kill and it will,teach a pit bull to be your best friend and he will be.tie anything to a tree torture it torment it starve it and beat it if it still has the strengh i’m sure it will be dangerous.love them well teach them well feed them well…treat them with respect they will turn out well.that’s what i think

Veronica

I think that its the dogs owner, No dog is born a killer. The poor animal was probably mis treated. I know a friend who has a Doberman names Zuce. Up untill the age of Two years he was as gental as a lamb! Then My friends family went away on vacation and had to leave Zuce at a kennal. They go away on vacation alot and Zuce always stays at this kennal. When they went to pick up their pooch. The people told them that 2 other dogs attacked him during play time. he has huge skars on him now and NO ONE can touch him or he will atack! :'( What a wast of good :'( dog……

Veronica

^^^ you are soo right!! ^^^ 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.