Board dog

Home Community Dogs Board dog

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  crazy_psycho_rat 19 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

i know what you mean i have that same rpoblem with my dog i tried everything but he doesn’t liketo do anything until i am home. if your dog has toys or anything and she wants to play ti think she would play with them while you are gone. or she could be like my dog and do nothing till you get home. either way i think your dog would find ways to amuse irself while you are gone. i sometimes leave the tv on for my dog he loves watchin tv.

Veronica

while i am at school, my 3 yr.old german shepherd is at home all by herself. i needo find a way to intertain her! 🙂 😉 😀 ;D 8)

Veronica

ya well last tme i did i had to go to the vet with her couse she got a stomac ack, if you know what i mean! 😛 I give tess dry and wet food. every night i stuff her Kong Toy with the wet food and freez it she has a blast trying to get the food out. But when i come home at lunch time to walk her, she has already finished it! ;D

SuWishbone

I have a lab mix, and a jack russell and they both stay in crates while I am away at work. We live in an apartment, so there is no yard for them to run in during the day. I have read in several different places that crates are recommended for dogs while their caretakers are away. Even though it seems cruel to leave them penned up like this, it gives them a feelign of security and keeps them from getting into trouble. I’m pretty sure my dogs just sleep all day and then I take them for a nice long walk when I get home. A word about the bone chewing: I have had two different vets tell me that dogs should not eat bones (especially those white raw hide bones). The pieces do not get digested properly and can get stuck in the dog’s stomach/intestines, causing serious problems. We have switched our dogs to Kong toys, which they are not able to "eat".

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.