New dog in the park!

Home Community People & Their Pets New dog in the park!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Lablady 19 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Lablady

🙂 Just wanted to introduce myself and my two dogs. I am Sheryl and I have two rescued dogs. Midnight, who is 12 is a Lab mix and she has diabetes and has gone blind due this. She is still a happy dog and gets around the house and back yard quite well. She is a sweetie pie. I also have another Lab mix (Lab and Great Dane) and he is a big moose and is loved greatly and is 9 years old. He has very bad arthritis in his hind leg knees but after a bad patch has come back remarkably well. He won’t be racing like Seabiscuit any more but he is able to get around on his own steam and that makes me happy. In fact, I was laughing because I saw him lift his leg to urinate on the wall and that made me happy! Funny huh? Who would have thunk it! He hasn’t been able to do that for 6 months or even get himself up on the couch and he has even done that of late. He is a very loving big ox! I discovered my love of dogs quite by accident. My second husband wanted a dog. I had a few dogs as a kid but my father always found some excuse to get rid of them. So, we got Midnight in 1992 and I was just amazed at how smart she was and how funny. I have been a dog lover ever since. And I love anybodies dogs. I have clients (I do in home Senior Support) that have dogs and I swear the dogs are all happy to see me. It makes for a great day. I guess I better not take up too much space. I could go on forever!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.