Seeking reputable groomer in Pewaukee/Waukesha area

Home Community Dog Sports & Showing Seeking reputable groomer in Pewaukee/Waukesha area

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Woofie 19 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Woofie

Am in search of a reputable groomer in the Waukesha/Pewaukee, WI area. Previously went to the Bow Wow Club in Milwaukee but had to find a new groomer closer to home in Pewaukee. Took my 3 year old male Shih Tzu to a new groomer called Clever Clippers in Waukesha yesterday and had a horrible experience. The man was over 70 years old and worked out of his basement. He had approximately 10 cats and 2 birds in cages and the smell of urine was unbearable! The basement was a disaster and the grooming shears and other equipment were dirty and old. When I spoke to the groomer on the phone he reassured me that he had over 30 years experience. Needless to say, would appreciate other Pewaukee/Waukesha pet owners who have animals requiring grooming to give me a referral to a great groomer. Seems like there’s so many but very few who have flexible Saturday hours or who I feel comfortable going to.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.