what to feed my cats

Home Community Cat Food & Feeding what to feed my cats

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mike 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sue

after reading your articles on catfood, process/rendering/contents, etc. my question is this: WHAT IN THE WORLD DO WE FEED OUR CATS THATS TOTALLY HEALTHY????
    My gosh, is there nothing natural, organic and safe without chemicals, junk, sugars, etc. that our cats DONT need?
    I have 4 inside cats, 2 outside – I want them to be and stay healthy; I cant afford lots of vet bills due from the additives and crap added to their food.
    They arent table scrappers, so how do I get them to eat what I can make for them, how do I add the vitamins/minerals/etc that they do need; and help them stay trim, active and happy?
    Wow, according to the food articles, you cant trust anyone to make an honest, healthy and safe petfood!!!!
    HELP please, what do I feed them? If its safe, healthy, has the proper nutrition for them, then price is no object – I’d rather spend more money for the proper food, than vet bills!!!
    Thanks,
    PS they currently eat Iams dry (weight control); Meow-Mix moist (1st ingredient is meat (not byproducts); and Fancy Feast. Anything better?

mike

You know, I had the same question. At first I fed my cat with cat food, but after reading reviews (http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/animal-feed.html), I stopped doing that. Now I prefer feeding my cat with natural food.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.