Rats up for adoption in New York!

Home Community Pet Adoption Rats up for adoption in New York!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Karen 19 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Loismustdie

Two rats were let loose in my school as a senior prank. We thought it would be simple to find homes for just two rats; then we found out that they were both pregnent! Well, homes have been found for all except seven babies and the two moms. The mothers are white, so the babies will probably be white as well. There are both males and females in the group. If anyone is interested, you can e-mail me at thisissopasse@yahoo.com. Better yet, you can IM me on AIM at IamEurotophobic. The sooner you get in touch with me, the better! Spread the word! Thanks! http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/welcome?i=EeAN2blmxaMmriI&notag=1&sm=1&sl=1

Karen

Try Contacting: Northeast Rat & Mouse Club International – NRMCI Appalachian Chapter c/o Wanda Wilson 603 Brandt Ave. New Cumberland, PA 17070 See if they can help you find a rescue that may be able to help take them. If I was not so far away, I would adopt one. My son has been asking for a rat for awhile now and they make excellent pets! I had one when I was in College.

Loismustdie

Thanks! Sorry I took so long to respond, but I was expecting e-mails. I’ll look into the organization you suggested. However, we’d rather find individual people we know to take them. If you know of anyone in the area, please tell them to e-mail me. Thanks again!

RatPirate
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.