Our Baby Coco the cat

Home Community People & Their Pets Our Baby Coco the cat

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ninjacat 19 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ninjacat

Hi,my name is tony,my wife claudia and I,Adopted a Very special tabby aug/90 from the animal shelter,it was love at first sight. We called him coco,This was not an ordinary boy,he understood everything and replied to yoy in different types of meows and small growls. WE lost coco,on Friday june18/04 in the morning possibly around 9am,reason i am not sure is that,in the morning he came to great us in his usual fashion at the bedrooom door purring and calling us to wake up,at time he would jump on the bed sit on top of our pillow and purr loudly,and touch our faces with his paw. I Fed coco at about 6:30am.I Watched as he ate his breakfast,he use to, lately,call me to go down the basement to join him while he ate. At about 7am he came back up with our other small cat felix who i found abandoned 9 months ago,he was just a 2 montj nold kitten. All was fine with coco he played a bit with felix lying on side while felix slapped him lightly with his paw. my wife and I were getting ready to leave the house at 7:15am for a fast breakfast then off to work.Coco went towards our spare room and jumped on the bed lying down in his usual manner on his side,outstrecthed. upon my return home at 4:45,i called him,coco did not greet me felix was walking around looking lost. I went to the spare bedroom across the hall,and noticed he was in the exact same position,when i left earlier that morning. My heart pounded as i approched him,i touched him softly with my hand on the side of his face and back,he was cold and hard ,i lay down on the floor om my knees and sobbed and held him. WE both loved him ,i called the vet,we are getting him cremated and placed in an urn.which we will have with us at home. The inscription on the urn will read."WE LOVE YOU COCO AUG18/90-JUNE18/04,LOVE MOMMY AND DADDY. We are both still crying and sad,since this is the second family member that has died,you see i lost my MOM on may27/04, It is difficult we pray for strength and we know in our hearts we will all be seeing each other one day,Love forever.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.