Do you sleep with a pet?

Home Community People & Their Pets Do you sleep with a pet?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Lisa 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jimmy

My wife and I sleep with our 3 Yorkies and have done so for the past 10 years. At times it is a real struggle even in a King bed. They sleep between us, from our feet to head. What we began to notice was not so much them sleeping with us but the struggle we were having for bed cover. We tried several different things and nothing really worked until last month we found a solution product, my goodness does it work. We know we are not the only ones who sleep with their pets so we wanted to share on what we had found. Maybe this may also help you. You can go to Premier Pet or The site is called The Pleat Sheet.com. It has made a world of difference for us,more than we really realized, we don’t struggle for cover anymore.

mike

I’ve never had problems.
    even back when there was 3 dogs trying to share my single-wide.
    I toss and fidget and the pets just roll with it.
    –(It’s MY bed, not theirs)

Click on any picture to see full size:

Lisa

I am not a proponent of dogs sleeping in the bed with humans.
    Aside from the crowding issues and the inherent risk of injury or suffocation, as the dogs age incontinence becomes an issue so you have older dogs pissing on the beds and humans.
    If they live to a really old age, the act of rising becomes so difficult they involuntarily crap themselves in the effort so then of course you’d have crap on the bed, too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.