kind of shaveings you use for rodents

Home Community Small Pets kind of shaveings you use for rodents

This topic contains 34 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  MOUSELOVER 19 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

i am sorry if you think i am being rude but i am not. i just do not see the point of continueing this. i am sorry if you took what i said the wrong way i didn’t mean for you to. but you people need to stop too. but ya thanks for your adivce i think i will stick with my vet tho. but thanks again. now i am done writing in this thing.

Anya

whatever?! That’s so childish. ??? The least you can do is take advice when you ask for it and stop being so rude to people.

i am not risking the lives of my pets and i do to think of them as my children. and the vet i take my rodents to is specialized in rats and stuff like that or else i wouldn’t take him to that vet. thanks for your imput but again but this thread is over and i am not being rude when i say this i am just over it and don’t feel like gettin in to it anymore

moonfroggy

the vet i take my cats to told me straight out that at vet school they do not teach anything about animals other than cats and dogs unless the student chooses to learn about those things, when i had to take my bird to the vet i called my vet for a recomendation and then all the pet stores around specializing in birds and other vets, vets that do not specialize in rodents very likly do not know much about them unless they keep them as pets if so many people say that a certain type of bedding has caused death to there pets why is it even worth arguing about? why is it worth risking the use of bedding that might cause health problems? with all of my pets if there is any doubt about whether something is safe i don’t use it, it is that simple i feel that they are my children, i would never risk the lives of my children

i use WOOD SHAVINGS for my gerbils they love it especiaully when it comes to digging and burrowing and now my female has given birth had four babies and is pregnant again

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.