"Right" food again.

Home Community Dog Food & Feeding "Right" food again.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mikka 14 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mikka

I have come across another food that I don’t know that much about and I was wondering if anyone has heard of it and what they think if it. It is called American Natural Premium. I went onto their website and seen many ingredients that were "… meal". I am considering switching them to a natural dog food because they are both CONSTANTLY scratching and biting at themselves, very dry skin and I just don’t like what they are on now.
    I put this at the end of the original "right " food post but I figured making a new one would be easier. The two dogs I an trying to find a better for for are a puggle and a chocolate lab.

Frances

Have you tried giving both dogs a teaspoon of edible oil (canola, olive, sunflower, safflower, corn) every day? From all I’ve read, this improves the condition of the hair & skin & reduces both itching & shedding. (I don’t think it’s necessary to buy expensive blends designed for dogs; most vets agree that any edible oil will work.)
    It’s a simple thing to try that doesn’t have any negative side-effects.

Mikka

I would rather just change their food instead of giving them oil. American Natural Premium is only $30.00 for a 40 lb bag. Not that expensive.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.