Re: Breeding Guinea Pigs

Home Community Small Pets Breeding Guinea Pigs Re: Breeding Guinea Pigs

Christie

Piggy I wasn’t refering to you..I will not sya you are wrong and you honestly can’t say I was wrong..I learned from people who were doing this for many many years and were open to new idea. I NEVER once had a problem witrh my girls or the males…not once with my huisbandry…Personally new ideas need to br brought to light not everything is set in stone..would I do this with a dog..NO, however I tended to notice that the girls liked having another one near by…not everyone is right and not everyone is wrong…If my mentors were "wrong" I’m sorry you feel that way but I had nothing but success with the method I used, If you don’t believe me fine..breeding mystice was accidental…and then I didn;t know better..when I learned what I was doing was wrong I stopped…I am sure you made your mistake too in the beginning…I just find it hard to belive that you still wish to condem me when she lived to be six!! And these things happened years ago. and if I ever bred again..I wouldn’t berred a girl over 10months, but I would not change my houseing practices for my females…if you want to PM me be my guest, but I have a huge problem..when everything thinks that there way is the only way it isn’t and things can and dp change.