LARGE Dubia Roaches QTY 25 - 500 3/4 to 1.25 Feeders Blaptica Bugs For Sale -
This item has been shown 1026 times.
LARGE Dubia Roaches QTY 25 - 500 3/4 to 1.25 Feeders Blaptica Bugs :
- Large Feeder Nymphs ( PLUS 10% )
- Average size: 1 inch or 25-cent Quarter. Range0.75 style="">
- please note size may slightly vary; may be bigger or smaller than 1 inch
- please refer to photos
- Age: 3 to 5 months old
- Organically fed with oats and vegetables
- If temperatures arebelow 40 degreesFahrenheit orabove 85 degreesFahrenheit, the buyer isrequiredto have the order held and picked up at your post office
- At checkout, you must write a note:"I want to pick up at USPS"
- If buyer does not write a note to have it held and picked up at the post office and it isbelow 40 degreesFahrenheit orabove 85 degreesFahrenheit, "guaranteed live delivery" is null and void
- I will put 10% EXTRA roaches free of charge to compensate for roaches that might die during shipping
- Option 1:The default is your order will be shipped to the shipping address you specify at time of payment/checkout
- Option 2:Pick-up at USPS >>> PLEASE ADD MESSAGE AT TIME OF PAYMENT:"I want to pick up at USPS"
- For order pick-up at the post office, they must be picked up same day as arrival
- If there is an issue with your order, please contact me within the hour of your pick-up and provide multiple clear photos and a video including the box they were shipped style="font-size: 14pt;">Orders are shipped out weekdays Mon to Friday
- Packages are shipped via USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class Mail
- Due to state laws, we are unable to ship to Florida, Hawaii, and Alaska
- Orders are shipped in bags and in 32-oz deli containers (deli containers cannot be shipped with heat packs and therefore, not available for shipment)
- Remove roaches from bag and place in your choice of critter container
- Good examples of critter containers include: bucket, tupperware or glass tanks
- Ensure they have something to crawl on in the container such as egg crates or cardboard
- Keep at room temperature
- If planning to keep them around for a while, feed them oats, fruits and/or vegetables
Guaranteed Live Delivery!