Brightwell Aquatics Reef Snow - Replicates Marine Snow for Corals & Other Mar... For Sale -
This item has been shown 35 times.
Brightwell Aquatics Reef Snow - Replicates Marine Snow for Corals & Other Mar...:
- Replicates marine snow for corals & other suspension-feeding marine invertebrates
- Combines carbonate-bound, non-conservative major, minor, and trace elements in aragonite ratios with marine-derived proteins and lipids in coral tissue ratios
- Delivers appropriate inorganic and organic nutrients required by a variety of suspension-feeding invertebrates for growth of both soft tissue and skeletal material
- Does not require refrigeration
- Made in the USA
Brightwell Aquatics Reef Snow effectively replicates the concept of marine snow by combining a “core substrate” of carbonate-bound, non-conservative major, minor, and trace elements (all in aragonite ratios) with marine-derived proteins and fatty acids (all in coral tissue ratios). It does not contain any sugars or their derivatives. Reef Snow delivers both organic and inorganic nutrients to corals and their allies, clams, tube worms, and other suspension-feeding marine invertebrates; it may be of particular benefit to the hobbyist wishing to maintain zooxanthellate soft corals in deep-water biotope aquaria. The collective benefits of providing these nutrients in the same “package” are increased growth rates of both soft tissue and skeletal material. Note: Reef Snow does not require refrigeration, however storage in a cool, shaded area will prolong the shelf-life. Refrigeration will maximize the shelf-life of the product.Shipping
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via . We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.