ERNIE PYLE Dec 28 1941 - Typed Letter Signed Hotel Californian Santa Rosa CA
Antique Southern Californian Mission Indian Basket c.1910
1850s 1/4 Ambrotype Portrait Photo Prolific Californian Photographer R.H. Vance
Vintage/Retro Complete Set Californian Oranges Tins/Canisters "VERY RARE"
DISNEY GRAND CALIFORNIAN HOTEL HAND CRAFTED pottery TILE #908
Californian Rabbit Breed Profile
Click on a picture to see full size and read about a specific pet.
Varieties: Standard. White with black on the nose, ears, feet, legs, and tail. Pink eyes.
Weight: Males: 8 to 10 pounds, Females: 8 1/2 to 10 1/2 pounds
Physical Attributes: The Californian is a very solid breed. It's body is medium in length and is rounded. Its coloring is what makes it unique.
Personality: Californians are generally fairly calm.
Coat Type and Grooming: Californians have a short coat that rests close to the body. Grooming once a week with a slicker brush is plenty, except in shedding season where bi-weekly grooming may be needed.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Taking Rabbits to the Local Park?
- UK Charity Launches Rabbit Survey
- Rabbit Health Overview
- Can Rabbits Eat Wild Mushrooms?
- Introducing Your Rabbit To a New Friend
- Petco Ends Rabbit Sales
- Visit The Rabbit Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter