Healthy Pet Automatic Pet Feeder Portion Semi Moist Dry Kibble 12 Meal/Day Black
AsSENTRY Capguard (nitenpyram) Oral Flea Treatment Medication, 2 - 25 lbs , 6 ta
Retail Tropical Fish Store Aquarium Displays
Jewel Aquarium Very Rare Custom Solid Cast Brass w/Marble Antique. Incredible
8 Dog Kennel Building
60 gallon Vat Pasteurizer
The Ancestry Of The Domestic Ferret
Where do ferrets originate from? (Merriah Walsh - Wisconsin)
A great deal of mystery surrounds the origins of the domestic ferret. Archeological remains of the ferret have been dated to 1500 BC, and most people place the origin around the same time as the domestic cat (which was probably during dynastic Egypt).
The ferret was probably bred from the European Polecat (Mustela putorius), and some use the scientific name Mustela putorius furo. It is also possible that ferrets have the Steppe polecat (Mustela eversmanni) in their ancestry.
There are currently no comments for this topic.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- 1000 Rats Seeking New Homes in California
- Pets in Education
- Hundreds of Guinea-Pigs Killed In Fire
- Rhode Island's New Small Animal Laws Take Effect
- Common Health Problems of Mongolian Gerbils
- A Guide to Hamster Health
- Visit The Small Pet Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter