NEW Dog Duo Bowl Stand.Prevent Pet Digestive Problems.Health Feeding.Stainless.
Digestive Support Soothes Stomach Bloat & Promotes Digestive Health
NaturVet Digestive Enzymes for Dogs & Cats - Prebiotics & Probiotics - Health
PetAlive 3 Bottles Digestive Support Pet Alive Digestive System Health Bloating
Vetri-Mega Probiotic (240 Caps), For Dogs Cats, Pets Digestive Tract Health
Proviable DC For Cats And Dogs 80 Capsules Pet Digestive Health Supplement
Does Vomiting Worms Mean Infestation?
Why would my dog have vomited worms? (Mike Rodriguez - California)
It sounds like your dog has a heavy infestation of worms. This is quite common in puppies but unusual in older dogs. The most likely parasite is roundworm, which often looks like 5-8cm spaghetti strands. Roundworm can cause vomiting/diarrhea and can be life threatening if untreated. I would recommend an immediate visit to the vet to confirm which type of worm your dog is infected with and to get suitable treatment. This is especially important as some dog parasites can be transferred to humans.
There are currently no comments for this topic.
- Dog bites our other dog unexpectedly
- Teaching a German Shepherd to Play
- Feeding your dog before hunting?
- Timid Papillon Needs Training
- Dog keeps pooping in the house even after long walks outside
- Dog Depression
- Brining a new dog into a household with a cat
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter