Royal Canin Feline Digestive Health Nutrition Kitten Dry Cat Food - 10kg
Elevated Dog Bowls Pet Feeder Promotes Digestive Health Comfortable Anti-Slip
NaturVet Digestive Enzymes for Dogs & Cats - Prebiotics & Probiotics - Health
Nutri-Vet NaturVet Enzymes and Probiotics Digestive Health - 2 Bottles, 8 Ounces
Puppy Dog Food 30 Pound Exclusive Combination Digestive Health Rc493831
Oxbow Animal Health Western Timothy Hay 9-Pound Small Pet Digestive Tract New
How Do I Induce My Dog To Vomit?
How can I make my chihuahua vomit? (Angela Young - Florida)
Inducing vomiting in dogs is not to be taken lightly. The first thing to do is to find out what has poisoned your dog. It is then recommended that you phone your vet's emergency phone number (more resources below) for advice. In all cases, inducing vomiting is only a temporary measure until you can take your dog to the vet. There are circumstances in which induction of vomiting is the wrong thing to do:
- If your dog is displaying convulsions, seizures, shock or lethargy DO NOT induce vomiting - instead seek veterinary assistance immediately.
- If your dog has ingested caustic substances DO NOT induce vomiting as this will tear the stomach lining.
If your dog does not display these symptoms, and has not ingested a caustic substance, then you can induce vomiting. Give your dog two teaspoons of Hydrogen Peroxide, or if you are desperate and have nothing else available a teaspoon of salt will also have the desired effect.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Dog Fear Displacement
- Foxhound puppy sometimes attacks
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter