NEW Dog Duo Bowl Stand.Prevent Pet Digestive Problems.Health Feeding.Stainless.
Digestive Support Soothes Stomach Bloat & Promotes Digestive Health
Royal Canin Small Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food, 15-Pound, Digestive/Dental Health
NaturVet Digestive Enzymes for Dogs & Cats - Prebiotics & Probiotics - Health
PetAlive 3 Bottles Digestive Support Pet Alive Digestive System Health Bloating
For-A-Flex Digestive Health
How Do I Induce My Dog To Vomit?
How can I make my chihuahua vomit? (Angela Young - Florida)
Inducing vomiting in dogs is not to be taken lightly. The first thing to do is to find out what has poisoned your dog. It is then recommended that you phone your vet's emergency phone number (more resources below) for advice. In all cases, inducing vomiting is only a temporary measure until you can take your dog to the vet. There are circumstances in which induction of vomiting is the wrong thing to do:
- If your dog is displaying convulsions, seizures, shock or lethargy DO NOT induce vomiting - instead seek veterinary assistance immediately.
- If your dog has ingested caustic substances DO NOT induce vomiting as this will tear the stomach lining.
If your dog does not display these symptoms, and has not ingested a caustic substance, then you can induce vomiting. Give your dog two teaspoons of Hydrogen Peroxide, or if you are desperate and have nothing else available a teaspoon of salt will also have the desired effect.
- Brining a new dog into a household with a cat
- Housebreaking Reversal
- Dog Anxiety and Fear
- Irritated scrotum in German Shepard
- Calming my dog while grooming?
- I just realized my puppy had fleas, what should I do?
- What Breed is my Dog?
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter