Spotting A Miscarriage In Dogs
How do you know when a dog is having a miscarriage? (Susan Browning - West Virginia)
Your dog will probably seem under the weather for several weeks, the swelling of the stomach will stop and she may excrete waste from her uterus, depending on the stage of pregnancy. Fever, sickness and tiredness may accompany these symptoms. I would thoroughly recommend a check-up by a vet.
There are currently no comments for this topic.
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- How Serious is Intervertebral Disk Disease for Dogs?
- Dog Safety Tips for Families
- Pet Supplements and Vitamins
- Visit The Dog Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter