This item has been shown 7043 times.
RAND AIR FRAMING NAILER
New Pro Model 9021
USES NAILS FROM 2" to 3-1/2" IN LENGTH
USES STANDARD STRIP NAILS AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!!
New In Box - Includes Carrying Case - !!
The text and photos of this sale are protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America. Use of any of our text or photos, whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
This new heavy-duty RAND framing nailer is a very high quality tool that will make a nice addition to your tool chest. It is ideal for contractors, professionals, or just about anyone. For the ultimate in versatility, it uses 8 - 10 gauge nails from 2" to 3-1/2" in length.
The features of this package are:
- Includes framing nailer.
- Includes high impact carrying case.
- Includes 4 allen (hex) wrenches.
- Includes air tool oil.
- Retracting safety tip assures that the nail gun will not fire unless it is pressed against your work piece.
- Holds (75) - 8-10 gauge round head strip/stick framing nails from 2" to 3-1/2" long. Round head nails have superior holding power over clipped head nails.
- Nailer is built to the optimum 21 degree angle which has proven to be the optimum for comfort and versatility for any framing and nailing jobs.
- Depth of drive adjustment allows you to easily "tune" the nailer to your specific job.
- The quiet muffled exhaust port is fully adjustable so you can point the air exhaust away from you.
- Uses same nails as Porter Cable, Senco, Bostich, etc. (Commonly available at your local hardware store.)
- Minimum operating pressure is 75 psi.
- Maximum operating pressure is 120 psi.
- Overall nailer size is 20.5"L x 14.5"H x 4"D
- Overall case size is 21"L x 17"H x 5.5"D
- The nailer itself weighs only 8.3 lbs.
- Includes safety goggles.
- Quick load design.
- Anti-Jam magazine includes automatic shut-off when you run out of nails. This increases the life of the nailer because it can not be "dry fired".
- Long narrow nose for accurate nailing.
- Comes with one air fitting (May not fit all hoses, but can easily be replaced by buyer. The nailer is threaded standard 1/4" pipe thread for easy connection to any air system.)
You simply can't afford to pass up this framing nailer...not with all these features!!!
Policy: Your actual shipping and handling
charge is automatically calculated during 's easy checkout process. To
preview your actual shipping and handling charge prior to the end of the
click the "Shipping and Payments" tab above the item description and enter your
zip code. Your
shipping charges are based on the UPS Ground rate calculator, and your item will
ship via UPS Ground only. NOTE: We cannot ship to a P.O. Box. You must provide a
physical street address for delivery. Direct pick-up at our warehouse is not
permitted. Shipping costs are not negotiable. We cannot combine multiple
shipments to the same address into one shipment because our items are already
pre-boxed and ready for shipment. We
ship only to the 50 US states including Alaska and Hawaii, (no
international or other US Territories). If your shipping address is not in the
states, the transaction will be canceled and you will be responsible
for listing fees, final value fees, and administrative
Policy: After we
receive your on-time payment, we will leave positive response for you.
We strive to provide 5
STAR service and item quality. When leaving response please give us 5 STAR
ratings in all categories. If you are not able to give 5 star ratings for any
reason, before leaving response, please contact us so we may remedy any concerns
Policy: All items are inspected for damage
or defects prior to leaving our warehouse. Contact us immediately if shipping
damage is discovered. DO NOT contact the shipping company.
** All payments must be received
within 10 days
of your purchase