Live Goliath Tomato Horn Worm Habitat - Alive Hornworm Pet Reptile Feeders Food For Sale -
This item has been shown 37917 times.
Live Goliath Tomato Horn Worm Habitat - Alive Hornworm Pet Reptile Feeders Food:
- Perfect for Adult or Non-Adult Bearded Dragons, Chameleons and similar sized reptiles, amphibians, tarantulas and scorpions
- This container is a fully functioning Hornworm enclosure (also known as tomato worms and goliath horned worms)
- No Chitin (exo-skeleton) makes them easy to digest for your pets
- High in Calcium, Low in Fat
- Contains at least 12 worms, but is usually packed with 14-15 worms
- Enough food is included to grow all these worms to their full growth potential
- Can grow up to 4" and 10 grams - but they start off smaller
- Do NOT start off large, these will be smaller in size once arrive
- They grow very quickly with the food already in the container
- Keep the habitat propped up or on top of a screen to ensure plenty of ventilation
- Freshest cultures available delivered daily
Are these the things I see on my tomato plant?
Yes, but you can not feed the ones that were on your tomato plants to your animals, worms that eat the tomato plant have toxins in their body that will kill your animals. This already has all the food your culture will ever need
Are they healthy for my animal?
They are extremely healthy. They are high in calcium, low in fat, low in chitin and have an extremely soft exoskeleton so your animal will not have trouble digesting them. All this provides more usable nutrition for your animals. Calcium - 46.4mg/100g. Fat - 3.07%.
Can the horn on the end of them hurt them?
No, it is just a piece of skin and nothing more, completely harmless