HOB-1.5 HANG-ON-BACK AQUARIUM PROTEIN SKIMMER - AQUAMAXX For Sale -
This item has been shown 3540 times.
HOB-1.5 HANG-ON-BACK AQUARIUM PROTEIN SKIMMER - AQUAMAXX:
The NEW AquaMaxx HOB-1.5 is an upgraded and more-powerful version of AquaMaxx`s best-selling HOB-1. With an enlarged bubble diffusion plate and reaction chamber, the new HOB-1.5 is able to fully harness the power of the Shark 1.0 pump to maximize foam production and protein extraction. The custom conical bubble diffusors help minimize the turbulence inside the reaction chamber and help to direct water linearly up toward the collection cup. More waste than ever is pulled out of your aquarium and into the easy-to-remove collection cup.
AquaMaxx skimmers are computer-precision engineered and utilize the latest filtration technology to deliver the performance and value you are looking for in a protein skimmer.
EASE OF USE
AquaMaxx HOB-1.5 protein skimmers is easy to setup and maintain. Just move the collection cup up or down to adjust the foam level to wet or dry.
Maintenance is simple. A removable collection cup makes cleaning easy. Plus, every AquaMaxx protein skimmer includes a drain fitting for hobbyists who want to setup a separate reservoir for skimmate.
Water quality and consistency is crucial to the success of a marine aquarium. An AquaMaxx HOB Series I protein skimmer will help to ensure that success.
AquaMaxx protein skimmers were designed from the ground up with the hobbyist in mind. AquaMaxx HOB Series I protein skimmers have the pump placed inside the skimmer itself to save space, reduce noise and improve efficiency.
All AquaMaxx protein skimmers are computer designed. Each unit is precision-cut and made of polished cell-cast acrylic.
AquaMaxx HOB-1.5 Skimmers feature high-quality Italian-made Sicce pumps. Each Sicce pump motor block is then modified and fitted with proprietary AquaMaxx needle wheel impellers. With the precise modifications and upgrades, performance is boosted much beyond that of a stock pump. The upgraded AquaMaxx ‘Shark’ pump is capable of drawing in significantly more air and chops them up to the optimum bubble size for protein extraction. These pump and protein skimmer combinations deliver unprecedented performance and reliability. Accumulated protein and organics will be vigorously removed from your tank so you can focus less on maintenance and more on enjoying your piece of the reef.
- Modified and upgraded Italian Sicce needle-wheel pump produces optimum bubble size for high-efficiency protein skimming
- Efficient, durable and reliable
- Simple to set up and operate
- Cell-cast acrylic construction
- Dimension : L 7.5 x W 3.5 x H 17 Inch
- Pump: AquaMaxx SHARK 1.0 (modified and upgraded Italian Sicce pump)
- Pump power consumption: 11 Watts
- Outlet size: 3/4 Inch
- Minimum tank height 10-7/8"
- Filtration Rating: up to 90 Gallons (light bioload) or 60 Gallons (heavy bioload)
- Requires approximately 4" of clearance to remove collection cup.
- Fits aquarium rims up to 3/4" thick.
All of our products are backed by a 60-day return policy although the skimmers will also carry a 1-year manufacturer warranty from AquaMaxx. Each skimmer will include detailed instructions and diagrams to help hobbyists get up and running immediately.Shipping
To reduce shipping costs, all aquarium supplies are shipped UPS, Fedex & USPS. Orders can ship from multiple warehouses throughout the country. We attempt to keep inventory local to you to keep shipping times and expense low. Our primary warehouses are in PA and AZ. Most orders ship same day or next day. Orders on friday and over the weekend will ship Monday. Aquarium supplies orders that are shipped UPS will be delivered Monday through Friday. USPS or FedEx will be delivered Monday through Saturday. We deliver pretty much anywhere in the domestic 48 within 2 to 5 business days.
We DO offer international shipping on some items. Shipping times can vary widely based on the size and weight of your items. Items can take anywhere from 2-5 weeks to be delivered based on the customs process of your country. All customers are responsible for their own import fees. Tracking information is provided with every order. Customers must allow an extra week of processing time for some items.
We learned early on that going that extra inch can help your business tremendously. Buyer Satisfaction is #1.
- All domestic US returns within 30 days are accepted.
- The Buyer should contact us within 30 Days after receiving the item to initiate a return.
- Refunds are given as Money Back or Credit depending on the item.
- Defective returns will be paid for us by us. A replacement or full refund will be issued.
- All "change of mind" or "ordered by mistake" returns, shipping will be paid by the buyer. The items will be refunded minus a 15% restocking fee and all shipping costs.
At SaltwaterAquarium we strive to do things different. We aim to keep things simple and only sell products we currently own or have used in the past. We are saltwater enthusiasts just like you, why would we sell you a product we would never buy ourselves?
- 1. We know the products inside and out because, we use them in our reefs/tanks. We should be able to answer any question you have.
- 2. We hardly every have complaints or returns because we don't sell the low end products with bad reviews that don't work.
- 3. Setting up our store in this manner makes for a better overall experience for you the customer.
The best way to contact us is to message us on ..Tailor your sales with Auctiva's
THE simple solution for sellers.