Dry Base Rock with Coralline Algae Bonus Rock for Saltwater Aquariums, 25 Lbs. For Sale -
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dry Base Rock with Coralline Algae Bonus Rock for Saltwater Aquariums, 25 Lbs.:
- 25 Pounds of ARC Reef Dry Rocks and 1 Bonus Coralline Algae Live Rock to Help Seed Your Tank
- Extremely Porous and Chock Full of Holes and Crevices. Great for Coral Frag Placement and Stacking
- Requires No Curing. Ready to be Placed Into Your Saltwater Fish Tank or any Marine Aquarium
- Sustainably Harvested and Environmentally Friendly, Mined From the Earth and Not From a Coral Reef
- Calcium Carbonate Based and Makes an Excellent Calcium and Alkalinity Buffer. Contains no Silica
Every piece of our Dry Rock is individually selected by hand for its extraordinary appearance, unique shape, and maximum porosity. Contains one 4”-6” piece of Aquacultured Live Rock covered with a minimum of 6 different species of coralline algae and instructions on how to seed your tank from this piece. Lab analysis shows that our Dry Rock contains less than half the phosphates contained within Fiji Dry Rock and up to 400% less than Pukani Dry Rock. Our Dry Rocks are the premium Swiss cheese type of Dry Rock. Every rock is ready to accept coral frag plugs. We pre-drill 6 additional holes in each rock so no matter how you stack them, there will always be a perfect spot ready to receive your future corals. For every pound of Dry Rock purchased we deposit 5 pounds of reef material offshore on our artificial reef. Every purchase is helping to build back our natural coral reefs right here in the U.S. Your order will consist of approximately 4-5 medium-sized rocks that are 6-7 pounds each. Size and shapes will vary. It is recommended to have 1-2 pounds of rock per gallon of your aquarium. Our Dry Rocks are all thoroughly cleaned at our facility using high-pressure steam but will require an additional rinse prior to placing them in your tank due to the shipping process.