(1) NEW HYDOR KORALIA 240 "NANO" AQUARIUM PUMP 240 GPH - FITS 3/8" GLASS For Sale -
This item has been shown 39970 times.
(1) NEW HYDOR KORALIA 240 "NANO" AQUARIUM PUMP 240 GPH - FITS 3/8" GLASS:
Circulation pump for freshwater and marine aquariums. Designed for use with timers and wavemaker systems. (Won't click on/off like the old style)
Includes magnet-suction cup mounting system for free positioning in aquarium.
Hydor Koralia Circulation Pumps and Wave Pumps are the next generation Koralia pumps that boast greater energy-efficiency and enhanced features. Higher efficiency Hydor Koralia pumps generate up to 20% more water flow at HALF the energy consumption.
- Compact, Energy Saving, Controllable Powerhead Pump
- Exclusive Magnet Suction Cup with vibration reduction technology
- Use with Saltwater or Freshwater aquariums - Reef, Live Plants, Fish, etc.
- Compatible with on/off style timers
Koralia 240 - Fits 3/8" Glass - (Freshwater 16-28 Gal. / Saltwater 10-15 Gal.)
Koralia 425 - Fits 3/8" Glass - (Freshwater 28-50 Gal. / Saltwater 15-30 Gal.)
Koralia 550 - Fits 1/2" Glass - (Freshwater 40-70 Gal. / Saltwater 25-40 Gal.)
Koralia 750 - Fits 1/2" Glass - (Freshwater 50-90 Gal. / Saltwater 30-50 Gal.)
Koralia 1050 - Fits 1/2" Glass - (Freshwater 70-125 Gal. / Saltwater 45-70 Gal.)
Koralia 1400 - Fits 1/2" Glass - (Freshwater 90-160 Gal. / Saltwater 55-90 Gal.)
Upgraded, shaft-less impeller boasts unique design for wide and gentle water flow beneficial to aquarium inhabitants. Connect the timer-controllable circulation pump to a timer or wavemaker for custom aquarium water movement. Patented magnetic base with articulating ball joint allows full, 360-degree range of convenient pump positions. Direct vital water movement to areas of your aquarium never possible with conventional powerheads.
We learned early on that going that extra inch can help your business tremendously. Buyer Satisfaction is #1.
- All domestic US returns accepted.
- Buyer should contact us within 14 Days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as Money Back or Credit depending on the item.
- Return shipping will be paid by your buyer.
- Additional return policy details: The buyer has 7 days to return the item (the buyer pays shipping fees). The item will be refunded minus a 15% restocking fee and all shipping costs.
To reduce shipping costs, all aquarium supplies are shipped UPS, Fedex & USPS. Orders can ship from multiple warehouses thoughout the country. We attempt to keep inventory local to you to keep shipping times and espense low. Our primary warehouses are in PA, TN and AZ. Most orders submitted by 2pm EST (Monday-Friday) are shipped same day. Orders Friday and over the weekend after 2pm EST will ship Monday unless it's an item that ships our of a 24/7 warehouse. Aquarium supplies orders that are shipped UPS will be delivered Monday through Friday. USPS or FedEx will be delivered Monday through Saturday. We deliver pretty much anywhere in the domestic 48 within three to five business days but this is not guaranteed and depends on your zip-code.International Shipping
We DO offer international shipping on some items. Shipping times can vary widely based on the size and weight of your items. Items can take anywhere from 2-5 weeks to be delivered based on the customs process of your country. All customers are responsable for their own import fees. Tracking information is provided with every order. Customers must allow an extra week of processing time for some items.Livestock Shipping (Fish, Corals & Live Rock)
To minimize stress and to ensure optimum health, we attempt to delivery your livestock as quick as possible at a reasonable cost.
Corals will ship USPS Priority 2 Day if they are very hard corals or small orders, Larger Coral orders or more sensitive Corals will ship USPS Express 1 Day.
Fish will ship USPS Express Saver 1 Day.
Live rock will ship depending on what's ordered. Primo Deco for example needs overnighted, while some rock like Real Reef Rock or Base Rock can be shipped via UPS Ground. Depnding on what you order we will contact you with options to have it overnighted to your door or shipped airfreight to the closest airport. Airfreight is the cheaper option but it's all up to you the customer.FAQ's
Q: What about Shipping?
A: We do our best to get you your order as quick as possible with the least possible damage, that's all that really matters.
Q: How can I contact you?
A: The best option is to message us through or call 888-700-1012.
At SaltwaterAquarium we strive to do things different. We aim to keep things simple and only sell products we currently own or have used in the past. We are saltwater enthusiasts just like you, why would we sell you a product we would never buy ourselves? That's just silly. There's thousands of online stores, some who are cheaper, who simply try to sell anything and everything under the sun, they can regardless of quality. Here at our store we only sell items we know work and have great value. This does a few things for us.
- We know the products inside and out, because we use them in our reefs/tanks. We should be able to answer any question you have.
- We hardly ever have complaints or returns because we don't sell the low end products with bad reviews that don't work.
- Setting up our store in this manner makes for a better overall experience for you the customer.
The best way to contact us is to message us on or call us @ 888-700-1012.