New Colt

Home Community Horses & Riding New Colt

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EquineDreamer89 20 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Yeah I read that book to. I also read, in another book, where they starved this mare, sent her into a herd, and then had her run in the direction of the catchers. She knew the bad people had food so she ran thier way. The heard would run into a chute after her, and then they would pull her out and close the back of the chute so all of the horses would’ve stuck and the only way they could go was the trailer. The main mare alwayswanted to go with the other horses but they wouldn’t let her. Then they would stick her in a paddock and feed her a whole bunch of feed, then starve her again. It was completely awful!!!!!!!

I read this eries called Phantom Stallion. It’s really good. Even though it’s 5th grade reading level. Everyone says I should read on my reading level, which is like 10th or 11th grade(I’m in 9th), but the all fiction horse books don’t go past about 6th grade.

Yep, definitely!!!!! My friend likes to act like she is obsessed, but she just has no passion for riding horses(she doesn’t ride). I give her some pony rides, but she doesn’t like tyhem enough for me to do more. She treats riding as just some competition to see who is best, and then shes done. She pretty nice other than that, I guess.

What is an HYPP? sorry, I am really dumb

PoloxChick

Hmmmmmm, I know let’s talk about my colt! His HYPP came back DOUBLE NEGATIVE! ;D WOOHOO! ;D

PoloxChick

HYPP is Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis. Im plain english that means that a horse with HYPP can be paralyzed for periods of time. It’s also called the Impressive diseases. My colt has Impressive 6 generation back, but he still needed to be tested for breeding purposes.

Congrats!!!!!

i see. :-/ Kinda like epilepsy?

Probably something like that.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.