Castor Oil harmful?

Home Community Birds Castor Oil harmful?

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  phillip 17 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

garima

I still need to find the oil. The guy at the store said that all his budgies use the plastic box he gave me

phillip

yes they probably do put they wood take alot longer for the birds to get use to.

garima

OH
    do you have any idea why she acting like she has no egg at all?

phillip

birds dont act any differnt when they have an egg but they do act differnt when they are eggbound and you would deffintly no when they are.

im just wondering before the birds would have mated im pretty sure that they would have chosen a spot to lay there eggs but now that you have a box it may be differnt.

were is the box? is it attached to your cage? if so put the hen bird in there and then put the suspected father in there and see if they are left together in a cage wiht the box they might go in and inspect it further you never no it is worth a try.

garima

It’s been in the cage for days. One bird likes to sleep on it because he can’t find any other use for it. My female right now went up to it and tried eating the perch outside of it. But her boyfriend that talking to her tail was a good idea so she turned around so she could be fed. That’s basicily and that’s happenend with them being interested in the box so far.

Emily

I’m no bird expert, but I think that if the bird was pregnant, she would have had her egg by now.

phillip

no that isnt true there is no time frame for when the hen will lay her egg, she will lay when she is ready to.

garima

Still no egg. But she’s very happy.She was talking recently.

phillip

good to hear.

garima

Well she did go in and she looked around and came back out. My other female is much mroe interested and is going in mcuh more often and she has a male too. Thats not good is it. There is still no egg and i’m worrying that my other femlae may also be pregnant! AHh (ripping my hair out)

phillip

hm…. well i guess now that you have a box the other female may have mated or…… she is just intersted in the box….. dunno… can u feel the egg in her.

garima

I don’t think there is an egg there right not as I can not feel it.

phillip

hm….. have the other hen been in there again? maybe leave it in you might even get some eggs from another hen.

garima

Both of them have’t been in there. I came home and my mom told me my birds escapedd though and went into her room 3 times though and everything was closed. I find that kind of silly lol. But I;m still waiting for a sign of eggs.

phillip

um im confused you mean the birds went into her room?

maybe you should change the postion of the box.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.