Best cat foods in Canada? suebgone?

Home Community Cat Food & Feeding Best cat foods in Canada? suebgone?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Christina 17 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

garima

ANd if you aren’t sure about something you should clearly state that, or else you can always have a bad affect. I am not an expert in evrything, so I don’t post in everything, and If i’m not sure i clrearly state that.

Lauren

Suebgone, there are alot of kids who know things, and if there’s a question asked that they know the answer too, they should be free to answer, and not be hounded about their age. I’m 15, and I know quite alot more than most adults about animals(and many other things). I don’t know everything, but neither do many people on here. I know you don’t know everything. Give kids some credit.

Sue

we were talking about the ones who post but know nothing & like to see their name in print, or the numbers go up for their posts. If you feel that includes you, well I don’t know what to tell you. I don’t think anyone has a problem with kids that have something to contribute – very seldom it happens tho. The one we were referring to – if you look back to the beginning of this thread I think you will see what we mean.

Lauren

Oh okay, I took it the wrong way. I thought you were talking about kids in general. I’m not exactly a kid…I can drive, I have a checking account, and a job, but I’m not an adult either, and it kinda offended me. Please excuse me, I just took it the wrong way. I agree there are some people who tick me off (little kids who post 3-4 word posts that make no sense). But I was reffering to people who actually offer help, and you were reffering to people who don’t care about that. Sorry. 🙂

Sue

Trust me you are the exception & I respect you for your knowledge at such a young age. Honeslty, kids with common sense are few & far between, altho there are a couple on PF that is about all I’ve seen beside you. Nope we didn’t mean kids that truly have something to offer.

Daphne
    Participant

PLEASE DO NOT STATE YOUR AGE ON THIS FORUM UNLESS YOU ARE OVER 18.

Lauren

Thank you very much. I’ve know about animals since I was a little girl, and I’ve always been pretty willing to learn alot more. I used to fall asleep reading my AKC book of dog breeds. 🙂 lol! I always wanted to show dogs, and now that I have my Yorkie, I think I’m going to get to do that. I hope to do alot with animals someday. I’ve been seriously considering doing something with ASPCA, and doing rescue work. Thank you again for the compliment. 🙂

Lauren

I didn’t see your post there Daphne. Sorry about that. I’ll know for future refference not to do it again.

Sue

Just an FYI Dixie’s, that should be anywhere. There are predators everywhere. Also, the ASPCA is only in NY city. All the others are just SPCA’s & they are totally unrelated – to each other or to the ASPCA.

garima

I agree that kids may know more, (I know a bit for my age).

Christina

Haha this got so off topic but that’s ok. Yes some younger people on here do know what they are talking about and that’s awesome. I just was making a point about one individual who talks about things she doesn’t know about. I agree that if you are not sure about something then at least say that in your post. I usually try to do that. I’m glad that everybody understands what I was trying to get across and that I wasn’t picking on that girl for no reason. And I don’t mean to hurt her feelings either. If she still wants to post that doesn’t bother me as long as she says something worthwhile.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.