how old your oldest dog was

Home Community Dogs how old your oldest dog was

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Nicky 17 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Leon

We currently have a toy poodle, Gello, short for Angelo, we got from the litter when he was born and he recently tutned 23 and still pretty active. He has one fang left and eats soft dog food and fights for his morning treats with his female companion Lelo who is 4.

He is in good health and has to have part of an occasional baby asprin. We have three more that died all in the same year at 17 years old.

lauren

aww! i bet he’s a sweetie! that’s great that he’s lived that long!

Charlene

As heartbreaking as it is to say goodbye to your best friend and unconditional love, I must say I am very happy with our new addition. (FYI for thoes of you who have heard of Burgee’s ailments from the shelter you will be happy to know that she is about 98% better and getting more sassy by the day!!) My only other dog, a terrier/beagle mix of sorts, was my 12th birthday present. Her name was Whiskers (due to the "beard" she had = terrier) and was the best thing to ever happen to me for 15 years and 2 months. She left this world 7 years ago and I still cry my eyes out once in awhile. ***sigh*** But I also must say it warms my heart to hear of all these other pup that are so well loved!!! Great idea for a discussion, Thanks!!!

Anita

I had a Lab that was 18

Martha

My "Litte Bit", a toy poodle lived until sixteen. When she died, it broke my heart.

I now have two poodles, one toy , Samantha (she’s 17 now and still very active (thank you God)and one minature Pooh, an 8 yr old male.

I love them so. I thank God everyday that he has allowed me to have their love and companionship.

arikun

i knew a chi who lived to 19…no teeth, blind, but still oh so sweet!

Catherine

My aussie is 11 yrs old but i had a golden that was 16 yrs when she passed away she was a month away from turning 17

Nicky

I had a wonderful yellow lab that only made it to 7 years, unfortunately to this day i still don’t know what was wrong with her, just feel so guilty that she might have suffered while trying everything i could do to save her.

Click on any picture to see full size:

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.