500pcs Almond Leaf Natural Aquarium Decoration Fish Tank Clean Water Treatment For Sale -
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
500pcs Almond Leaf Natural Aquarium Decoration Fish Tank Clean Water Treatment:
Size: as the picture show
Size: Approx.10-25cm (because there are natural leaves)
Effective help and prevention of bacterial infection.
The most natural acid effect.
Naturaly polish color and stability of fish color.
Promote the reproductive capacity of fish.
Help to control the propagation of moss.
1. The catappa leaves are suitable for arowana, blood parrot, flowerhorn fish, pterophyllum, dwarf cichlid, clown loach and most of the tropical fish, especially those caught from the river
2. Such leaves can help fish act more active, better prevent the bacterial infection, control the reproduction of moss and stabilize the color of the fish
3. After soaking the leaves in the water until the leaves putrefied, the water is indeed tend to have lower PH level, whose effect is according to the number of leaves, the water tank capacity and the soaking time. However, it is not the PH lowers liquids alternative, so it will not have the same effect as the medicine. Please notice this
4. It is suggested to increase the number of the leaves underwater slowly. Even though your fish may like this kind of water, they still need some time to adapt to the changing water quality. If you never used these leaves before, please use 2-3 pieces in 1 meter fish tank at the first time
5. How to use: Place the dry leaves into the filter slots, or tie them and place them into the tank directly, or clean and soak them in the water and pour the liquid into your fish tank until the tank water is a little yellow. The soak way is recommended, for the reason that you don't need to gain the floating debris after that
6. Natural new leaves may cause some moisture or mildew. If that happen, you just need to place it in somewhere cool for 1-2 days. Please don't place it under the sun, or it may lose some acid like tannic acid, oxalic acid, humic acid and folic acid and so on
7. When the leaves start rotting, the acid inside like tannic acid, oxalic acid, humic acid and folic acid will be released to lower the ph level
8. Some leaves may come with the holes bitten by the insect. This is because they are larger than other leaves, which are insects' favorite leaves. But when insect bites the leaf, the leaf will release the folic acid until insect run away. And the acid will still remain in the leaves, which is one of the key things to improve the water quality
9. The leaves can also decorate your fish tank to add more natural feelings
It is easy to have little damage, but don’t affect anything.
Leaf color and size are not exactly the same.
It's hard to find the same leaves in the world.
Please allow 1-5g differences due to manual measurement.
High requirements on the feature buyers please understand. Thanks.