How Many Animals Do You Own?

Home Community People & Their Pets How Many Animals Do You Own?

This topic contains 199 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Loree 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 200 total)
  • Author

rebecca.h1

hi i have 1 dog called rusty,1cat called tammy,1giunea-pig called fluffy,1 rabbit called madonna,2 hamsters called bill and ben and last but not least 1 goldfish called speedy….

hermanlops

Hello, This may not count as we raise rabbits, cavy, hamsters, dwarf hamsters, mice and rats plus do rescue work but here goes ;D 79 Rabbits 27 Cavy 33 Hamsters 19 Dwarf Hamsters 23 Mice 24 Rats That includes babies We also have: 2 horses 2 dogs 1 cat 5 ferrets 2 firbelly Toads 1 Tank of gold fish And yes we do consider everyone of these guys a member of our family!

Ames

Hi people, ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?i sort of own a cat called shearer but some one down the street from me started feeding him and he doesnt cum home any more. ? I have 2 rabbits tom and jerry( i thought they were both boys but it turns out jerry is a girl) and there could be some new arrivals soon as i think my rabbit is pregnant ???? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?;D ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I am the owner of 7 animals 4 cats: frick marshmallow sugar little miss ugly one dog Tasha one hamster Ginger one rabbit Abby P.S. can I give my hamster a bath? she stinks, need to know

flying_rats

Ok… Alll of my pets have long names, but I’ll write their full names anyway. 1 beagle Barney Gracarnie Mister Blarnie Bear (m) 3 budgies- Edward Smith The Second (Edi) (f… despite the name) Sir Sputnik Seven (m) Scooby Doo (not sure yet… still too young to be sure, but prolly a male.) And a rat, who is cureently asleep on my lap. Miss Artemis Beige Thirteen (f) Anyways… still trying to convince my parents to let me get a snake

flying_rats

I now own another rat, Lady Kunama Pern 🙂

olivetree

Let’s see here… I have 2 dogs (Cookie and Whitney), 1 red-eared slider turtle (Toby), and 1 hedgehog (Princess Diana). I’m currently trying to convince my parents to get me a 3rd dog for my 17th b-day coming up! It doesn’t look like it’ll happen though so it looks like it’ll just be my 4 animals for awhile!

Alexia

Hi I have a dog and 2 dwarf hamsters. My dog is a adorable Golden Retriever named Angel, my hamsters names are Daisy and Lilly. I had 2 Goldfish but they just died.

And Mudpuppy 2 lobsters and more bunnyZ!

mckenna

I have 15 dogs at the moment <Boxer just had 10 pups> 1 horse, another one coming soon, 3 parakeets, 3 cats, some fish and some water frogs. ;D

i have 1 dog named elmo.. 2 hamsters named hugs and tugs. 1 rat named grumpy. and they r all cute and i love them to death

GioBonkers

hi, i have 14 pets, 6 rabbits-Gio(m) -Bella(f) -Fizz(f) And Fizz’s and Gio’s babies who i cant tell apart so dont have names 4 rats -Doris(f) -Dave(m) -Nemo(f, we think) And Neiko(f) 2 girbils -Flik(m) -Dill(m) And 2 budgies-Sky(m) and-Boyd(m) Neiko is pregnant so you can expect that number to rise just a bit!!

Animal_Lover

I have 2 sugar gliders, 3 snakes, a pet rat, and tub full of feeder mice for the snakes……But the rat is a pet!!!! 🙂

bayman

Two cats, Spike and Princess Heather, live with us, but "own" is a relative term with cats…Seems to me they give us the pleasure of their company (and antics) in exchange for total attention to their every need. Spoiled? Why do you ask? ::)

GioBonkers

[quote author=GioBonkers link=board=19;threadid=742;start=35#msg4196 date=1081293881] hi, i have 14 pets, ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?6 rabbits-Gio(m) ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?-Bella(f) ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?-Fizz(f) And Fizz’s and Gio’s babies who i cant tell apart so dont have names ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?4 rats ? ? -Doris(f) ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?-Dave(m) ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?-Nemo(f, we think) ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?And Neiko(f) ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?2 girbils ?-Flik(m) ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?-Dill(m) ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?And 2 budgies-Sky(m) ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? and-Boyd(m) Neiko is pregnant so you can expect that number to rise just a bit!! ? ? ? ? [/quote] Turns out, Neiko wasnt prenant, the baby shaped and sized lumps turned out to be tumors in and all along her intestines and nothing could be done so we had her put to sleep, we are soon to lose Nemo aswell to a tumor on her neck shes alright at the moment, its not affecting her quality of life but when the time comes, we will have her put down to so that she doesnt suffer.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 200 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.