How Many Animals Do You Own?

Home Community People & Their Pets How Many Animals Do You Own?

This topic contains 199 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Loree 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 200 total)
  • Author

hi, i literally live in a zoo!!I have 2 dogs(Sam and Chloe), 3 cats(Taz, Tigger,and Sylvester), I bird(buddy, a budgee), a guinea pig(Chantie), a snake(Caramel), and just recently a new rabbit namet skyler(yes I used him as my name ;D)I was just wondering how many animals you have? ???

Karen

4 dogs Can Ch, UAG1, UKC/AKC ptd Will O’Wisp Final Frontier, CD, CGC Blackwatch Static Klingon, CGC Willo’Wisp Ventura Farscape, CGC, TDI VanSan Will O’Wisp Nemesis, CGC, TDI 5 cats Whisper Dax Worf Loki Neelix 2 cavies Critter It 1 rabbit Eddie Plus three tanks of fish – Betta, Mollies, Guppies, Goldfish

babba

hi i have 4 cats 5 rabbits 3 dogs 5 budgies 5 lovebirds 5 hamsters 5 ginnie pigs and 8 snakes

tishtash

i have 1 dog = buttons 5 cats = fluff, poppy, lilly, fizz and smudge 2 chipmunks = chips and trousers 30 0dd fish = dont really name them except one jake after the kids series tweeenies he looks like jake off of there i want another dog lotsa cats…. maybe a rabbit and a bird… i would love to have a baby lamb etc tiger.. but errrrrrrrrrrrrr not really suitable……. so ill stick with my 1000 odd ornaments

Currently I own 1 hermit crab(Eugene) And 1 hamster(Penny) And my brother owns 1 hermit crab (spongebob) 😛

PoloxChick

Hi, I own 2 horses Blast and Conan, a lamb Ellie Mae, 4 fish, a cockatiel ,Grumpy, two dogs, Chester and Potato and then theres the rest of the ranch.

PoloxChick

ok the darn thing wont edit right, I have a c o c k a t i e l named Grumpy, thats what its supposed to say.

CavySlave

I am very happy to say that I pretty much have my own personal zoo 😮 Here’s my furry family ;D 9 dogs: F/ Petie, Penny Pepsi, Trouble, Missy, Fritter, Baby M/ Louie, Snoopy 4 guinea pigs: Biscuit(f) Truffle(f) Raisin(m) Nutmeg(f) 3 hamsters: Pepita(f-Golden) Tater Tot(f-Dwarf) Melon(m-Dwarf) 1 gerbil: Kiwi(f-black) 1 chinchilla: Chinny(m-Standard Grey) 1 Betta: Pepper(m) Eventually, I will have a ferret, and a rabbit to add to the family, it’s a lot of work and responsibility, but it’s well worth it. I wouldn’t want it any other way!!!

fordpu91

My husband & I have three ferrets: Lucky, Lucy, and Smoky. We just rescued Smoky. He was found by my son the other night (they almost hit him). We adopted a kitten last month. She’s 8 wks. old. That’s it for now!

rane1020

ok so a list of pets…hmmm….lemme think….I have a Great Dane named Cleo, a chihuahua named Bane, 3 female leopard geckos named Blackjack, matrix and trinity, a male leopard gecko named morphius (yes we liked the matrix), a ferret named demon, a hamster named Freddie, a snowcorn snake named snake, a ball python named Damien and a Bearded Dragon named stubs (he got attacked as a baby and is missing one half of his back leg, but we love him anyway).

KerrieR.

:DWe have two female ferrets: GeeGee , and Cinnamon; a cocker spaniel named Mandy. So far.

Fur_fiend

Hiya! Currently we have 5 dogs: Pete, Maddi, Gorgi, Roxy, and Mimi 3 cats: DiO, Fishstik, and Iggy 3 ferrets: Toby, Tori, and Hoss 6 rats: Templeton, Nuttz, Homey, Cracker, Chunk and big Gurl My husband says NO MORE but he said that after each addition!! ;D

jess1987

I HAVE THREE BUDGIES JOEY,JIMMY,ALFIE SEVEN RABBITS RUFUS, RUBY,HARVEY,ARTHUR,FLOSSY DENIS,DEC AS WELL AS ONE NEW BORN BABY RABBIT WHO I AM ATTEMPTING TO HAND RARE HE IS A DAY OLD AND WAS ABADONED 🙂

kitkat783

I have 40 rabbits (I raise and show them),5cats,2 dogs,2 goats and two gerbils. 😮

I have a little zoo lol I have 1 Veiled Chameleon(Rex) 2 Bugies(Tweety and Dexter) and 2 Dogs(Honey and Taffy)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 200 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.